Back to Cafe Rene Cafe Rene
'Allo 'Allo Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Episode with René digging a trench

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cafe Rene Forum Index -> Where Can I Find It?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pewit
British Airman

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:22 am    Post subject: Episode with René digging a trench Reply with quote

I'm trying to find out which episode it was where Rene and some of the gang were trying to get the British Airmen into the Airfield while disguised as road workers.

They were digging a trench with Rene stripped to the waist when Herr Gruber appears in his "Little Tank" and Rene covers his nipples with his thumbs.

It made me laugh at the time and I'd like to see it again - I suspect it might be an early episode since it was shot outside on film (I believe) rather than video.

Anyone know?
You_stupid_woman
British Intelligence

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The episode you're looking for is called Flight Of Fancy. It was in Season 3. I believe episode 4.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cafe Rene Forum Index -> Where Can I Find It? All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: