Back to Cafe Rene Cafe Rene
'Allo 'Allo Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Listen very carefully...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
whitelder
British Airman

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:10 am    Post subject: Listen very carefully... Reply with quote

Hi,whitelder here, fav character is of course Rene, love the antics he gets up to and the rediculouse excuses he thinks up on the spot to explain why he is fondling his waitresses Very Happy except in the episode where he is taking a bath after his 'execution' where Edith is looking for his will, he makes Yvette think of something quick like, bringing him the jugs... I have an original booklet for the stage show that they did here in australia in 1987 and all 6 seasons currently out on DVD here in australia as well as the Return of Allo Allo special that was on late 2006 which I got sneakily off the internet Embarassed Poor Edith being called a "Stupid Woman" all the time,

My favourite quote is in the very first episode, The British are Coming, Rene says "You fools you ahve earthed my wife's mother" it cracks me up every time...

Listen Very Carefully, I Will Whisper This Only Once, As I am In Great Pain...
You_stupid_woman
British Intelligence

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My favorite quote is Herr Flick doing the Gestapo version of the "Hokey Pokey":

"You put your right boot in! You take your right book out! You do a lot of shouting and you shake your fists about! You light a little smokie and you burn down zer town! Zat's vot it's all about! Ahhh...Himmler, Himmler, Himmler..."
Van Clomp
British Airman

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I am mauving in a ginger fashion becerrs my poloceman's pints are full of dinamote!"

Crabtree rules!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cafe Rene Forum Index -> Other Topics All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: