Back to Cafe Rene Cafe Rene
'Allo 'Allo Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Monday-Friday at 7:30 p.m. on PBS 16 in Dayton, Ohio

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cafe Rene Forum Index -> Broadcasts of the show
View previous topic :: View next topic  
You_stupid_woman
British Intelligence

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:49 pm    Post subject: Monday-Friday at 7:30 p.m. on PBS 16 in Dayton, Ohio Reply with quote

I was so happy when our PBS station started running this show again. They had gone like 3 or 4 years without showing it. I've been taping every episode since I never know when they'll have it again. I believe they're in season 6 right now.
Nighthawk
British Airman

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:53 am    Post subject: 'Allo 'Allo in Dayton Reply with quote

Woohoo! It's back on again!

16.2: starts at 7:25-7:30 pm weekdays, and sometimes at 11:00 pm,
16.3: Somewhere between 0-3 episodes a day, seven days a week with no obvious pattern to it ...

I updated it in the wiki. It is really scheduled weird, but I am really glad to see it again. It started last week.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cafe Rene Forum Index -> Broadcasts of the show All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: